I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flavor of the Month! (Nov.)

I know I've been slacking when it comes to keeping you up to date with the "extra" things I do. So I've combined them into a shorter version of my Flavor of the Week into Flavor of the Month of November:




Scoops - Audrey Kawasaki Gallery - Osteria La Buca



Container Gardening Class - Deane's is thriving... mine's barely hanging on... we planted basil, lettuce leaves, arugula, chives, and garlic. So far the garlic is my only survivor. It should have lasted all winter. Too bad green thumbs don't run in the family.




Clowns Art Gallery - Ugo -





Concerts - TV on the Radio, Beck, Hotel Cafe (love Rachael Yamagata, Lenka, and Emily Wells!!!



Color Me Mine - Bday Party


Chocolate Tasting




Indian Food - Flavor of India (WeHo), Udipi Palace, Mehu's special

No comments: