I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

WEEK 49: My Quarter Birthday!

Mark your calendars! It's that time of year: when Sagittarius rules the planet! I haven't been one for astrology until a couple years ago. And looking back at my life, I've realized just how much I've grown into my sign, wondering if this is who I really am, who I'm fated to be. Don't really know; life is such an adventure. But anyway, this is a big year for me. I'm turning a quarter of a century years old!

WHAT: Rochelle's Quarter Birthday
WHEN: Friday, December 5th from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
WHERE: Birdcage Club and Restaurant - 11282 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA
WHY: Because you love me... and because I only turn a quarter of a century once!

The restaurant is just finishing up some new construction and edits to their menu. (They're reducing some of the prices on their menu since the economy is bad. Isn't that nice?) Also, I will be leaving around 10pm because I have another party to attend. But come for yummy eats and drinks.

Their website is down , but check these other sites for more info:
http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/41866064/studio_city_ca/bird_cage.html
http://www.toprestaurants.com/california/birdcage.htm
http://theguide.latimes.com/studio-city/restaurants/bird-cage-restaurant-venue

Please note: I booked the VIP room, so there is a $30 minimum per guests. Everyone is responsible for their own tab. I hate to sound like a bitch, but I just hate it when I have to cover for someone else, and I don't even know who!

No comments: