I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

WEEK 47: Nov. 22 - Appreciation Hike


In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought it would be appropriate for an appreciation hike. Bring a pad of paper for some self-reflection, and bring a sack lunch for the physical journey. I did this venture last year with Nika, and it seemed to help me during the hard times I was facing at the time. So come if you like self-discovery, or even if you just like hikes. Runyon Canyon is a cool place to hike. There are plenty of dogs and health nuts also running the trails. You'll have a nice view of Hollywood and its sign across the valley.

WHAT: Appreciation Hike
WHEN: Saturday, November 22nd at 11:00 AM
WHERE: Runyon Canyon

Note: At 10:30am Runyon Canyon offers free yoga!

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

K, this time, i'm there!
I marked my calendar.