I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WEEK 48: Shopping Pre-Black Friday


I need some clothes for San Francisco!!!! I'm more a SoCal gal than I thought. I have NO warm clothes for the season LA doesn't know as WINTER. I need boots, coats, scarves, gloves... you know, the basic wintery stuff. My dad tells me nights are about 30 degrees, which is FREEZING to me. Let's hope I can find something in LA that appeases the cold that dominates NoCal. I doubt it.

WHAT: Winter/Christmas Shopping
WHEN: Tuesday, November 25th at 6:00 PM
WHERE: Meet at Nick and we'll go from there...

No comments: