



We celebrated Sophia's birthday at this amazing venue! Most of the group had never been there, but they were pleased with the Edison's combination of mechanical architecture with the art deco era. This would have been an excellent complement to Alex and Leticia's wedding last year, which is why I wore the same outfit to the Edison that I wore on their wedding night.
Deane and I just missed the Soup Kitchen, but I was relieved to get there early. Traffic wasn't this terrible in the '20s. The menu was called "Catalog of Parts," which fit the theme perfectly. We tried the Bailout, the Edison, French 75, and several other drinks. As for food, I ordered the french fries (which were a bit spicy - yum!) and the truffle mac and cheese (very yum!!!) And for dessert we ordered the sampler platter - chocolate pudding, cookies and milk, red velvet cupcake, and banana peanut butter mini sandwiches.
Overall a really fun night. And we got to finally meet Sophia's boyfriend. He does exist!!!
---- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 12
Time alloted: 3.5 hours
----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)
Overall Experience: 4.5


No comments:
Post a Comment