I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

REVIEW on WEEK 3: Theatre of Note Marathon

Well, I know this isn't like me, but I've make myself sick because I've been so stressed. I fell victim to my mind's mood and my head's ache.... found out I have a disease known as TMJ. (Supposedly I grind my teeth together when I sleep, so I developed a sore in my jaw.) Disease sounds so scary, doesn't it? At least it's not contagious; at least it goes away, I think..... I was given some pain relief from my new doctor, who's very nice, BTW. I had all these plans for the weekend... all of them fell through because I felt poopy and didn't want to stink up others' lives by being around me. Foul mood = foul smell. From what I did hear about the event, though, "it was a lot of fun." It went for more than 12 hours! I'm so bummed I missed it, but I think sometimes you just gotta put your health before your fun. Good lesson learned because it's probably all those times I ignored it that made me feel worse this time.

What I did do this weekend, however: I made something cool with my roomie. We experimented to see how long it would take to build, and we will be having a night of building our own sometime. (I'll not tell you yet; it's a surprise!!!!)

REMINDER ABOUT WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have my show tomorrow night, but have fun with settlers! and feel better.

Ames Away said...

Mayra and I (the regulars) will be there.