So I have several things I'm planning that are in the works, and they may take some planning (or at least a headsup) on your end, so I wanted to stick it somewhere on your radar too.
1. Clothing Swap - Clean out those closets and make room for summer! Bring all the clothes you don't care for and we'll swap them out. Your trash is another's treasure! All the leftovers and unwanted clothes will be donated to charity.
2. Open Mic Night - I hope you're preparing what you're going to be sharing! Poetry, music, dance, etc. This is an open night for all creative souls!
3. Craft Day - We will each come up with a craft of our choice and make it to share with a group. If possible, we will get together and donate some of these to local children's hospitals.
4. Iron Chef - The ingredient of choice will be either eggplant or cherimoya. Stay tuned!
5. Volunteering with the Soup Kitchen - Anyone interested???
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooo interested to all. Lathough, i dont think I can fit into your clothes or amys. So, SADNESS for me...haha
Post a Comment