I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Flavor of the Day - Baseball



Went to a Dodgers vs. Red Sox game with some friends on Sunday. Haven't been to a Dodger game since I was about 8 years old. I mostly went for the Dodger Dogs, Cracker Jacks, and Nachos. Didn't drink any beer 'cause I didn't want it to F me up for my writing workshop later that night. Ran into a friend whom I met at taekwondo camp in 2000. Been such a long time since I saw him. That's always nice. And as far as the actual game... lots of cheering and excitement as the Dodgers won 8-0. Overall a great time enjoying an American tradition with great friends.

Most of us who went are blog regulars, but there were 3 newbies:

No comments: