I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, April 18, 2008

WEEK 17: April 24 - Nighttime Tea Time


I have decided to put the original event for this date on hold, and have substituted this event instead. Open Mic Night is a bigger production which will require more time on everyone's end, I'm sure. So in its place, I've decided to put together a tea time.

WHAT: Nighttime Tea Time
WHEN: Thursday, April 24th at 8:00pm
WHERE: My Apt.

We will be serving tea time snacks and a variety of different teas to sample. So bring your own mug if you remember, and bring an empty bladder 'cause we'll be sipping tea all night and speaking in British or Asian accents.

No comments: