I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

WEEK 15: April 10th - Wine and Cheese Brainstorming/Karaoke Party


The past month we've been going out for fun, but I've found there's a better turnout when I host in-house events. Thus, I think it's time to return to the apartment. Bring over a bottle of your favorite wine and we'll combine cheese (which I'll provide) to come up with a bunch of ideas for future blog events. And it's just an excuse to get a little tipsy and sing on the magic-mic to our heart's content!

WHAT: Wine and Cheese Brainstorming/Karaoke Party
WHEN: Thursday April 10th at 8:30 pm
WHERE: My apt.
Please bring a bottle of wine to crack open and share.

Let me know if you have any questions. Don't drink wine OR eat cheese? Come over anyway for some good old-fashioned fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good old-fasioned fun? you mean, like this?

human giant's old fashioned fun