I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, April 28, 2008

REVIEW on WEEK 17: Night Time Tea Time


One of the most mellow and low-key weeks this year. I was fighting a cold and didn't really have the energy nor the stamina to do anything too crazy. Small attendance as I didn't do much advertising on this one as I usually do. Hence, not many photos either. In a way, this event was the most "uneventful," but it was a nice chill night indoors enjoying each other's company over a spot of tea. Cranium soon followed.

----- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 7
Time alloted: 2-3 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)
Overall Experience: 2.5 (because of my awful cough and headache!)

No comments: