As you can tell, what I had originally planned out to be "Flavor of the Day" on the menu has evolved into something different but more palatable for this site and its selective taste buds. Since I now have a writing page, I can vent all I want there. If not, I'll vent in my personal journal. Instead, I utilize "Flavor of the Day" as a way to describe an experience that I didn't plan to be a "blog event." Sweeney Todd should have been one of them. Many times they are to shows where I have a limited number of tickets. Other times they are just random moments I happen to experience, moments that launch themselves at me without my control. Yes, these are, how shall I say it, "uncontrolled yet controlled events." Whatever. You catch my drift.
Also, while I'm here I wanted to inform you that whatever the old "Flavor" was can pretty much be categorized and sorted into my other web blogs (links to the left under the menu.)
My other blogs:
ART/PROFESSIONAL ANIMATION PORTFOLIO PAGE - http://pigmentofyourimagination.blogspot.com/
WRITING EXPLANATIONS/WHAT I'M LEARNING IN MY WORKSHOP - http://writersworkout.blogspot.com/
A SILLY EXPLAIN-WHAT'S-HAPPENING-IN-THE-PICTURE SITE - http://gummysituations.blogspot.com/
So keep checking these for updates as well!
Sincerely,
~ Ro ~
"Taste the flavor of the world and then drown it with the healing energies of life."
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment