I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, August 18, 2008

REVIEW on WEEK 34: Space Events

When planning these two events, I kind of knew I wouldn't be able to attend... either of them. But I thought of them as possibilities of what I might do if I had the time for them.

Well, I guess that's a break for this week since I'm off to New York in a couple days!!! I'm so excited to be spending a week in the Big Apple!

Ro

1 comment:

Alan Cheezy said...

Too bad, I was curious to hear people's reaction to Scientology. Have fun in NY, be safe!