
A few weeks ago I was experimenting with cooking, if you recall. I made one of the best homemade pizzas ever! So that idea has inspired me for this next event: Recipes for Guinea Pigs. No, this doesn't mean we'll be making food for the literal "guinea pig," nor does it mean we'll be making food using guinea pig as the ingredient. (And yes, guinea pig is a popular dish in some South American countries, btw.) All it means is that we'll be creating our own recipes and having our friends - the first people to ever eat this concoction - try it out.
WHAT: Recipe for Guinea Pigs
WHEN: Wednesday, August 13th at 8:00pm
WHERE: My apt.
Here are the RULES, if you wish to compete.
1. All recipes must be original and NOT taken from an outside source. You may use already-conceived recipes for inspiration, but the original idea must be yours!
2. All ingredients must be purchased by you.
3. Please come to this event with the food already prepared and ready to be consumed.
4. Teams are welcome. (I assume I will be teaming up with my roomies.)
Here are the RULES, if you wish to eat:
Even if you don't want to compete on the cooking end, I hope you can still make it out to be an official "Guinea Pig Taster." If you decide to go this route and just eat, please bring a $5 tasting fee as the "chefs" have put in their own money and their time to create such a unique dish to make this event possible.
Questions, call me.
*Winners will receive a special prize!*
1 comment:
how does one win the tasting part of the competition?
Post a Comment