Ever wonder what the Afghanistans eat? I've always been curious. So to please my curious human nature, I searched for a restaurant. With such abundance of diverse cultures mixing here in LA, I was sure there would be a few. But lo and behold, only three Afghan restaurants exist in this county. Is this a shame? To some degree, maybe. Having yet to sample the food leaves me unsure and unable to answer the question. But come Wednesday night I'm sure I'll have full authority to make that call.
WHAT: Afghan Cuisine at Azeen's Afghani Restaurant
WHEN: Wednesday, August 6th at 8:00pm
WHERE: Azeen's Afghani Restaurant - 110 E. Union St., Pasadena, CA 91103
Afghanistan cuisine has been influenced by the surrounding regions of India, Persia, and Mongolia, three countries whose cuisine I'm always craving. Spices, kebabs, and curries... what's better than that?
For more info, and to check out their menu, here's a link to their website:
http://www.azeensafghanirestaurant.com/azeens.html
As always, since this is a restaurant and groups can be big, let me know if you are attending so I can RSVP. Thanks, and I look forward to pleasing my appetite with you. :)
* Image courtesy of Azeen's website. *
No comments:
Post a Comment