I thought to give you all a heads-up in one post. These are the tentative dates. Please let me know if a date doesn't work for you and a suggestion of a date that would work. Also... please fill out the survey on the side so I can better plan events with bigger turnouts. I'd like it if everyone who wants to attend can attend. Thanks!
Week 24 - (Tuesday) June 10th - Improv and (Thursday) June 12th - Concert
Week 25 - (Friday) June 20th - Clothing/Junk Swap
Week 26 - (Thursday) June 26th Arts & Crafts Night
Week 27 - Fourth of July BBQ Grill-off!
Week 28 - Open Mic Night and Coffee Tasting
Week 29 - (Open to Suggestion) possibly Wicked or Dr. Faust
Week 30 - (Open to Suggestion) possibly Wicked or Dr. Faust
Week 31 - Skydiving!!!
Let me know which you're interested in attending and whether weeknights or weekends work better.
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment