I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, June 2, 2008

WEEK 23: June 5th - Chocolate Fondue Dipping Party


I'm in the mood for chocolate. How about you?

WHAT: Chocolate Party
WHEN: Thursday, June 5th at 7:30 PM
WHERE: My apt.

I will provide the chocolate, you provide stuff to dip into the chocolate, like strawberries, cookies, bacon, your fingers... You may bring your own chocolate if you think mine won't satisfy you... white chocolate, dark chocolate, a candy bar of sorts, chili pepper chocolate - your choice. We should watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory while we're at it, but this will be a chill night. I'm resting up for my big events coming up soon!

No comments: