I've been trying to come up with some craft ideas for kids so that I can potentially publish something in a children's magazine. I thought it would be fun to share some ideas with you, and for you to also experiment on your own. If you have some ideas in mind already, bring the supplies with you. If you have no idea, look up an existing one or just bring supplies and we can figure out what we can muster up together.
WHAT: Arts & Crafts Day
WHEN: Saturday, June 14th at noonish
WHERE: My apt.
Here are a list of potential supplies to give you an idea of what to bring:
straw
tooth pick
paper plate
plastic egg
plastic cup
bottle/can
popsicle stick
oatmeal container
cereal box
pie tin
dried beans/rice/uncooked pasta
cottonballs/q-tips
jar/pot
balloon
shoe box
construction paper
cardboard tube (toilet paper/paper towel)
pencil/pens/markers/paints
magazine scraps
paper mache
string/yarn/twine
plastic utensils
tissue box
paper bag
hole punch/scissors/glue/tape/brads/pipe cleaners
hangers
egg carton/milk carton
pins/safety pin/clips/paper clips/clothes pins/tacks
fabrics/ribbons
beads/rocks
coins
foil
balloons
sand, rocks
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grr..another fun event I can't make! Gotta be in Cerritos with family and out-of-towners.
Post a Comment