
I thought we'd be chocolate-hating after this night, so we cooked up some pasta to counteract the sweet cocoa. Spaghetti and mac&cheese. When it came to dipping, though, we dipped all sorts of things into the dark chocolate: strawberries, ginger gummies, banana chips, celery, brocolli, carrots (yum!), gummy bears, cherry tomatoes, etc.
The dark choclate was the only chocolate we melted. We cracked off pieces of the other bars we got, like white coconut, mint chocolate, and a Vosges Bacon and chocolate bar (not my fave.)
Afterwards, we watched "Hard Candy." Kind of a twist on the pedaphilia/stalker/suspense genre. Reminded me of "Saw." I don't want to give it away, but when you see it, you'll understand what I mean.
----- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 7
Time alloted: 3 hours
----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)
Overall Experience: 3.5
2 comments:
Sorry...I'm really watching what I eat, and I'm also in full out Laker mode. So I couldn't make this one. :( But damn, it sounded delicious!
Wow, the chocolate looks good!!!! I hate it that i missed this one. Well, i was driving to vegas that night. Did i tell you i pretty much didn't sleep for the 3 days i was there? The hotel room was just for showering. Well, if i didn't, i just told you that. :)
Good times. Vegas is unbelievably fun.
Post a Comment